Or are you worried about looking or sounding like other brands?
Just as everyone on this planet possesses a unique fingerprint, your brand has its own distinct identity. We call this your brand print.
Always start naked.
You don’t have to try to be a carbon copy of another business’s framework and adopt that framework in its entirety for your own. If you use your own brand voice with your own framework, work with what you’ve got, communicate your brand personality and identity well, and connect with the right audience, you can be a game-changer in your industry. If you’re unclear on any of these things, that’s where we can come in to help you.
We believe that businesses need to focus on what they do best, leverage their brand consistently and make their business relevant by authentically connecting with and answering their customers wants or needs. And we’re not talking about just any customers—but rather connecting with the right customers for their businesses. In order for that to happen, a bridge must be developed and or reinforced between your brand and customers.
Do you have the correct undergarments? Is your business dressed properly in the right foundational garments or are the undergarments ragged? In order for the outer garments to fit well (which would be anything that the public sees such as your marketing efforts including your logo), you need the foundation to be right which may mean going nude (or going back to your brand’s basics). We founded The Brand Naked Agency™ because we were tired of rushing through projects that had no meaning and were created just for the sake of having some kind of logo design or marketing materials for an event or advertisement. In businesses and organizations, if the foundation is ignored or not developed properly, marketing efforts become harder and futile with little or no ROI (return on investment). When we developed marketing materials for clients, we knew that we could and did complete their projects quickly (as per their requests), but at what cost? Just to have something quickly for an event was not going to cut it. We were doing a major disservice to our clients and wanted to help them at a deeper, more meaningful level.
Here’s what we can help you do
- Gain clarity and position your brand on your own terms that will benefit your business and customers in the present as well as for the future
- Express and communicate your brand with confidence
- Create and maintain consistency across all touch points of your brand
- Help you uncover and use your unfair advantage in the marketplace
- Help you create and share your own brand story
- Help you apply your brand to the internal structure of your business
- Develop a brand that connects to your audience
Our Target Audience
- Entrepreneurs and Solopreneurs
- Small- to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Higher Education Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Brand / Language Audit
- Brand Messaging
- Brand Archetype Discovery and Application
- Brand Development
- Customer Persona Development
- Internal Brand Communications
- Brand Workshops
- Creative Art / Art Direction
- Graphic / Web Design Strategy and Development and more…